Thursday, September 4, 2008

The first post!

Greetings one and everyone!

Thanks for coming to my blog. It's pretty nice, I know. Take a load off, sit on the metaphorical bean bag chair. Or rather in it, I don't know. My imagination can be thrifty, so those chairs need some more stuffing, I guess. (shrugs)

Anywho, my name's Scott and I'm just your average guy, in some ways. Average in a socio-economical sense; otherwise I'm pretty off-kilter. I don't know much about sports except for baseball and golf. I'm lousy at both in real life, but I can probably kick your butt on X-Box 360. That's right, I'm a nerd, but I'm ahead of the curve as I'm married to a real, non-virtual woman. She's awesome.

I work in a hotel in the accounting department, and if I had to choose between that and sitting on my butt playing video games all day I would do accounting, but only because it allows me to buy more video games. Oh, and pay rent and stuff. I seriously don't care for my job, but that's a whole other posting right there.

That's probably good. Unlike my wife, I'm not used to prolific blogging, so it will take me a while to get used to this, I expect. Peace Out!

No comments: