Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun times!

Today was a fun day. I've been looking forward to it for some time, and it did not disappoint. Abigail took her final exam today (she starts clincals next week), and then we went to the Diamondbacks game with our friends Matt and Angela. We had tickets for the "experimental" all you can eat section. They had unlimited hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, nachos, and sodas/bottled water. You could only take four items at a time, but our seats ended up being in an incredibly convenient location so we all made several trips. My friend Andrew was also at the game, although in a different section. I finally spotted him around the 7th inning. It was a good game, too; they got the win although Webb didn't get the 23rd that he was looking for. :-( Brandon Lyon ended up getting credit for the win.

Well that's all I have to report at the moment. I'm sure if Abigail hasn't posted about her finals in detail she will soon, so no point in me doing it here. Suffice to say she passed both, and ended up with B's in both classes so yay! I have some big top secret plans for tomorrow; so secret that if I told you now, everything would come crashing down like a ton of crashing things. :-P

No comments: