Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaarg.

I hate being sick. While it is nice to be home in the middle of the week, the fact remains that all I want to do is just curl up into a ball and not live. I have the cold that many people at work as well as my sister and my friend Matt all got. On the bright side, I am here on my couch writing in my blog instead of at work writing some report. Go germs!


I had to give Matt his X box back, so while I still have the PSP and the Super Nintendo, my video game experience has been cut down by a lot. I have a big screen TV so even when I don't feel well it's not too bad to play the 360, but playing the PSP would give me a headache. I don't feel like leaving my comfy couch at the moment to go upstairs (where the Nintendo is). I spent the first few hours of this morning browsing randomness on the net. I love my random Wikipedia searches. :-D


So anyway, we had a good weekend. I hung out with Matt for a while on Saturday, and then Abigail and I celebrated her mom's birthday with her parents, her brother, her grandpa, and his friend. Good times. Sunday was similar except I hung out with Chris (my brother) and my dad, and then we all got together and celebrated my sister's birthday. I lent Chris TFU on that day; he's already beaten it as of yesterday afternoon (he took yesterday off sick). It's a rough life; playing video games all day. (sighs)

Anyway, check out my updated links to see pictures in my Picasa album. I know there must be a way to use them here but so far I am having issues. Nonetheless I am sure I will triumph eventually. That's how I roll.

No comments: