Saturday, September 20, 2008

New stuff

All right, good times. You may notice a couple of little changes. Hopefully there will be more tomorrow, time permitting, but the most important thing is I found out I can put my Gamertag on here! Yay!!! I've created a few albums on Picasa, but I still haven't quite figured out how to link them to here yet and I have more pictures to put up anyway so that should be tomorrow.

Right now my 360 is probably FUBAR so I have spent the last couple weeks playing off of other people's consoles when they didn't need them. My brother lent me his one week, then Matt lent me his last week when he was otherwise occupied. The next couple of weeks should be "dry" weeks, which makes me sad, but at least I managed to beat The Force Unleased last night. Abigail kinda freaked out last night when I explained I had already finished the $59.99 game, but apparently she does not understand replay value well. :-)

So I had my first day as a reservations person on Friday, but my boss's birthday is today so he decided to take Friday, a payday, off. What I didn't know was that would by default leave me stuck helping people distribute paychecks and paperwork, as well as giving change to every single employee (or so it seemed to me) of the hotel! I had come in early since I had two meetings to prepare for that day, so I went from 8:30 until about 2:45 before I was finally able to take a lunch break. Sheesh. All things considered it was actually a good day, and I got to learn a lot of things that I will get to apply next week. I ended up working until 6:45 and probably could have gone much later, but I ended up having the opportunity to have dinner with my friend Andrew which is something that had not occurred in some time.

Friday was also my little sister's 17th birthday. Today is my boss' (as mentioned above) as well as my friend Matt's mom's birthdays, and tomorrow is Abigail's mom's, although we celebrated it today. We will be celebrating Susan (my sister)'s tomorrow (Matt will be doing the same with his mom, strangely enough). My birthday is the next one in my family, I think, so mark your calendars for October 1st, people! (LOL)

Okay, so be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!

No comments: