Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Health/Weight Watchers stuff

I didn't forget to post the stuff I promised on the Weight Watchers thing, I was just busy (see previous post). Having said that, I decided to change last week from week 1 to "week 0," or in scientific terms, the "control." I realized that I was inevitably going to be forced (ahem) to eat cake and be taken against my will (ahem ahem) to lunch at least a couple times, so I might as well not stress over it. So this table is week 0's results to establish a baseline weight that I can hopefully improve on. This is still better than when we got back from Travis and Kim's wedding!
Hopefully you can read that okay. Basically the most important part is on the right under "results." The other stuff just shows how horrible I was this week. For my starting weight of 250 (yes, I gained 4 pounds!) I am allotted 28 points per day. I was at or under that...3/7 days this week. The data is not 100% accurate points-wise, as I had to fill in some of it (okay, days 4-7) from memory, but that's very close.
In other news, I'm still sick. I never really got 100% better from my cold, so today I finally said enough is enough and left work early. I went to the doctor, who decided I have bronchitis and a sinus infection, neither of which is necessarily bad enough to keep me from work (unless the antibiotics knock me on my butt as they might). Yay team. So yeah, I got the aforementioned antibiotics, and for the first time I can remember an inhalator. It's kinda funny.
Hopefully feeling sick will help me keep my points down this week... lol?

No comments: