Sunday, October 26, 2008

No, really, I'm not dead!

I have been extremely busy the last few weeks! My boss went on vacation on the busiest month of the year (give or take) for two weeks, so I have had two days off (counting today) since the 12th. Nice, huh? The paychecks will be okay, but man I'm tired. It's been kind of nice today to have the house to myself and just be in the quiet all day long. Not that Abigail bugs me or anything, but sometimes it's nice just to be alone for a few hours. After church I cleaned the house up a bit, did some dishes and laundry, and even made the bed, so hopefully that will make her happy. She's not really hard to please.

You may have noticed I haven't posted any follow ups to the diet thing. I've still been trying to eat well, but unfortunately I haven't remembered to log it in and at this point the data would be really messed up if I tried to do it from memory so I'm afraid two weeks are just gone. You'll have to take my word for it that I've been bringing my lunch to work (no, not every day) and generally trying to improve my habits. Something must be working, as this morning I weighed in at 245.8 pounds. Yay! For you math-challenged people (or if you're too lazy to scroll down), that's a net loss of 8.2 pounds since that last post.

Abigail was asking me about running as well as starting a glutin-free diet, the latter because I might feel better in general and not so much for weight loss. I'm hesitant to change things THAT much, but I'm considering it. As for running...grr. Scott does not relish this idea.

Other that that there's not a whole lot going on right now. My friend Katrina is moving back to AZ from WA next week (or this week, whatever) and that's cool. I like friends. Halloween is coming up, so my sister wants to have a movie marathon or something, which is apparently our tradition. By "tradition," I guess she's referring to how we did it last year and all. :-)

Hope all is well for you!
~Scott

2 comments:

Andrew Meeusen said...

He's ALIIIIIVE!

And running = not fun, although if you were to ask Ryan, he'd give you some BS answer about how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread (and actually probably BEFORE sliced bread)!

Andrew Meeusen said...

Oct 26th last post.... I think Scott may need to post again sometime, considering it is now Nov. 28th!