Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Amusement

I have been amused lately by several things. One of them (or two) is the Dane Cook media I bought. I say "media" because it had both CD's and DVD's, so yeah. Much happiness has generated from them. Additionally, I finally got Josh's PS2 working. W00t! Granted, it doesn't compare in some ways to the awesome yet evil XBOX 360 (also in my room, but mostly not owned by me), yet has its own appeal. One of these appealing features is that, to my knowledge, Sony's executives still have souls. Bill Gates...not so much. That doesn't make me enjoy Halo any less, though, so I'm not sure who is the bigger sellout is; him or me.


I took my RE school test yesterday. Wow. I felt like my spirit had been broken into 200 tiny pieces after I was done. It was 200 questions and took me 3 hours. At least 40 minutes of that was doodling or staring into space...it was hard! I needed a 75, and l got a 53. That's pretty close, though, or at least closer than a 52. I realize that that's not amusing, but I hope it will be when I look back on it years from now.


It's funny to me how suddenly things have changed with my friends with the presence of the 360. I barely see Bock, but he comes over all the time now with the others. It's pretty cool, but amusing nonetheless.


Finally, my friend Micah got jumped last night. Yes, I know, this shouldn't be amusing, but if you knew the story, and especially if you know Micah, you would understand. In all fairness to me, though, I asked him if he was okay, and started laughing only after determining that he is. So points for me.


Lastly, I just have to give a shout out to Greg. Despite the overwhelming pressure of his existential dilemma regarding the rapidly-widening black hole in the pit of his broken heart, he still maintains a sense of humor. Hang in there, buddy.

No comments: