Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yes, I am still alive

I am, as you have guessed, not yet dead. However, I have been extraordinarily busy. Well, extraordinarily for me...lately. Um yeah, so I've been busy. Extraordinarily.


Kudos should go to me as I am at the same job. I haven't yet managed to get the manager to do my 90-day review, but since she spends most of her time in court with her son (don't ask, because I don't know), it's not exactly possible. I would be shocked if I got anything less than favorable since, after all, I still work there.


Abigail ran into said manager in Target the other day when we were doing our registry. (So for those of you who are reading this, we are registered at Target. Buy me stuff. And if you don't like what we picked out, give me-ahem- us a gift card. You know, for us. Not just me. ) That was, incidentally, great fun and amusement, mostly for me. I got to use the scanning gun for most of the time, but after a while she couldn't take it anymore and I had to give it up. Really, Meg, you should know by now: give a guy something to play with, and he will play. That's what we do. No guy reading this wouldn't have used the opportunity to shoot lazer beams at others. And random packages. And in your eye to see what happens. I think I've made my point.


Abigail and I also picked out a new apartment that I will move into in about a month. I will throw a moving party (read: help me move stuff) at that time. I will get to live there alone for about three months. Needless to say, I am psyched. Granted, less than three months of independent bachelorhood isn't that glamarous, but it is certainly nothing to sneeze at.


I haven't seen much of anyone lately, and for those of you I should be seeing, I apologize. Most of you have my new number, and if you don't and you would like it, let me know. Until next time, same Bat time, same Bat channel.

No comments: