Tuesday, February 7, 2006

random stuff

Much has been going on in the world of Scott. Okay, not too much, but some interesting and cool stuff. I bid on stuff on EBay for the first time, and I won a movie for Greg, a PSP game, and an X-Box game. I must...fight...the sickness...


I found an old friend from junior high. That's pretty cool. It was just on a lark that I got to talk to him, and I'm kind of surprised he remembers me. Ah, good times. Best part so far is I found out he works @ Krispy Kreme. W00t! I have connections!


I bought an item today that may possibly change my life forever. That's right, I got a new T-Shirt. Oh yeah, that's totally what I'm talking about. For sure. Um...and I have a camel. No wait, a llama. Yes, that's right. A llama...well, maybe not, but that would be cool! Seriously, how many people do you know who have a llama? Not many, I'd say.

No comments: