Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I just had an apostrophe...

I partake in a small group study every Wednesday night with some of the guys from Trinity Baptist's college group. Four of them are good friends anyway, so I'm pretty comfortable with it. Anyway, tonight was the first time I hosted it at my home, so Greg was there. We are studying the life of David, and tonight we talked about David and Goliath.


The question came up of what characteristic would we like to see in our life to be more like David. Mine was "initiative." It's just what popped out of my mouth. I realized, though, that it is true. Travis and I were talking about it yesterday (or actually Monday, my bad) and we agree that we are getting lazier as a result of still living with the 'rents.


My problem is that I have little idea of what direction I want to go in life. I have ideas, and I know I could be good at a lot of things, but so far I have been unable to come up with anything specific. I still want to be a writer. I am thinking of the FBI. The problem is that I have not seriously acted on anything. I feel lost...

No comments: