Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Treasure trove

One of the nice things about moving is how many things one finds that they have not seen in a long time. Among the more curious things I have discovered was within the past hour, though. I have a room set apart in my house for my own use as an office/study, and so I have been using my desktop computer again. Part of the reason it stopped being used before is that the system files are corrputed and I will eventually have to buy a new Windows disk.

Anyway, I have at least gotten it to work again and will be able to use it as a backup computer for writing, among other things. I also found a bunch of old pictures and documents that I haven't seen since before I got married, so that was kind of fun. They were all old pictures of Abigail and I together and a few of my friends and I (I have a few of you, Andrew), and it made me smile. I am not necessarily nostalgic for my high school days, but there were some good times that I had forgotten, and I also remember having more hair then. :-)

I know it's been a really long time since a proper update, and sadly this will not be it, but I have at least given you something to let you know I'm not dead. I have a project underway to make it all worth it to the four of you who supposedly follow this silly little blog, and maybe I'll even start writing regularly. Who knows anything?

Hope all is well,
~Scott

No comments: