Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can you feel the electricity in the air?

Something is coming...you can feel it in the currents as they rush toward you on the morning breeze. A very special blog update will be coming soon that will overshadow all my other blog updates, and make you feel all warm and tingly inside when you see it. In the meantime, take a few minutes and enjoy the first part of a few hours of my time; the updated Picasa albums! Go down this page and you will see my links on the right side; you can access the public page from there.

The aforementioned update should be on here by Saturday night. I know you're breathless with anticipation, but please stop flooding me with all of the E-mails and comments you've been sending me up to this point, okay? It's embarrassing. :-) (I'm pretty sure no one reads this...)

PS- The new profile picture is from Prom 2004. Yes, I know, very James Bond; that really is a Walther I'm holding.

1 comment:

Andrew Meeusen said...

Okay... you've piqued my curiousity. Should I know what this is all about, or have you made this monumental discovery within the last three days?