Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's clear some things up here...

First off, this may surprise you but yes, I'm still alive. I admit, I have been horrible at communicating with you both in and out of MySpace with only a couple of exceptions, and that's mostly because I either live with you or because I work with you. I do have my reasons, though.




I have been busy, I have been lazy, and I have been tired of how trendy and annoying MySpace can be. It reminds me of high school, which is usually not a good sign. However, I have been slacking off and I apologize. So do us both a favor, MySpace friends, and don't judge our real-world relationship by how often I post (or rather don't post) here. Another new blog should be coming this weekend, and I will update my page, but my phone is on a good majority of the time and still receives calls and texts just fine. So if I don't comment on your pictures or your new background, don't assume I hate you and send me messages asking (and no, I'm not just talking about you, sir).




I promise you, if you're on my friends list, chances are I like you, and if you're not completely sure and I don't answer your MySpace message, call me. If you don't know the number, then we probably weren't too close to begin with, so I wouldn't worry about it. :)




With Warmest Regards,~Scott

No comments: